ASSASSIN HTPCís top priority is customer service and making sure you have the right HTPC for your needs. This means that you, not our systems are the most important part of our business.
The Assassin HTPC Guarantee:
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- We will warranty all parts in your system during the warranty period as long as they are used in the manner they are delivered in (i.e. overclocking your system will void the warranty and is not needed for HTPC use). Additional hardware additions/replacements by the user that has not been performed or authorized by Assassin HTPC will result in the warranty being voided.
- We offer 30 days of free support to help you get your system set up and functioning properly. During those 30 days we will never charge you for labor, remote connection support or phone support.
- If during the first 30 days after you take delivery of your system there happens to be a problem with your unit or it is incapable of performing the functions you need it to, we will replace it with a system that is right for you. Shipping and restocking fees may apply but rarely do. Itís our main goal to get you the right HTPC for your needs.
- At your request, we may be able to fix some issues by connecting remotely to your system with already installed software. This service may be recorded for quality assurance and privacy purposes.
- After the initial 30 days warranty and support, the hardware inside your Assassin HTPC still carries a manufacturer's warranty (often times for up to several years). We will do our best to help you engage those manufacturers in the result of any issues that may arise.
- Custom work: There are no refunds for custom work. This does NOT mean custom HTPC configurations which are covered under our standard warranty but represents specialized custom work geared towards a specific individual (i.e. custom paint or graphics, specific cases, special order components, etc).
- Customer Directed Configurations - For HTPC configurations that have been directed by the customers or whose components have been selected by the customers Assassin HTPC can only guarantee that the individual components are functioning as expected at the time of shipment. We cannot guarantee or offer any warranty that the components will work in conjunction with each other or with the home theater system. Replacement components for any incompatible components selected by the customer will be done so at full cost.
Assassin HTPC offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our systems. You can return the system if not completely satisfied within 30 days of receiving it from the date of delivery signature specified by FedEx tracking number. All systems returned are subject to a 20% restocking fee, unless otherwise specified by an Assassin HTPC representative. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories and manuals or it will be refused. You must also contact Assassin HTPC customer support for a Return Authorization Number (RAN#) prior to return of merchandise. Assassin HTPC will not be responsible for shipping to Assassin HTPC after 30 days if an RAN# is requested. In the events of a change of heart or cancellation of an order already in the production process, a 5% Service fee will be applied even if the order has not shipped unless otherwise specified by an Assassin HTPC representative. A refund may not be possible for any customer directed hardware selections and is up to the decision of the Assassin HTPC representative.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Defective merchandise will be replaced with a like item, upon return of the defective merchandise. Assassin HTPC is not responsible for any damages caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed by or purchased from Assassin HTPC. Assassin HTPC is not responsible for damages to any components or loss of any data inadvertently caused by products, under normal or abnormal use, including those purchased from Assassin HTPC. Assassin HTPC will not replace, repair or refund any purchase if an itemís serial number does not match what was originally sold.